Datalayer is about
- Create analysis project and share it.
- Search what others have created.
- Collaborate in teams on research projects.
- Follow people and discover what they do.
Go to the signup page and create your personal free account. You will need a valid email address to confirm your account.
You are now ready to create your first project. Give your project
tags so it can be found easily.
You can add on your project:
Notebooks are stored on the
You will have the option to make them
Notebook is the WEB user interface to analyse datasets, an innovative WEB user interface for Data Scientists to better collaborate and deliver faster. We have curated and developed extensions for your analysis experience to be
Publish on Twitter
You authenticate with Twitter and share screen captures.
- When your Notebook is launched (it can take a few seconds...), go the the Twitter sidebar on the left-hand side of the notebook.
- Link your Twitter Account with Datalayer clicking on the
SIGN INblue button and
Authorize appin the popup window.
- Take a screenshot with the right
Capturebutton (select with the mouse the screen area you want to capture).
- Type a text in the input form and click on the left blue
Datalayer Library is feeded during the
Exploration and is reused during the Exploration to Alpha phase.
You create Notebook Covers for your analysis.
Each Note also receives a Cover.
The Notes can be assembled in Flows to prepare the